This blog is about software development. It's about figuring out how to improve ourselves, our code and the development process.
My name is Johnny Bigert, and I am a software developer living in Stockholm, Sweden. I specialize in lean and agile software development.
- Characteristics of a Software Professional - 155,928 views
- Measure Your Code Un-coverage - 114,082 views
- Design Principles by Example: Talk to an Interface or an Abstraction? - 99,316 views
- Design Patterns By Example: Implementing a State Machine - 97,066 views
- Skills That Will Get You Hired - 52,702 views
Tagsabstraction acceptance test book bug fixing code coverage code smell collaboration communication company concurrency decoupling design pattern design principles development process Eclipse education employee experience functional test innovation interface inversion of control Java JUnitMax lean software development locks message passing modularity object-orientation OSGi production code programmer programming skills quality recruitment reduce waste software professional sustainable development test-driven development test code testing threads training unit test user interface